What's Thonglor like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Thonglor, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great bars and restaurants. Take time to see places such as J Avenue Thonglor and Soi Thonglor Road while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including The Commons and 953 Community Mall.
How to get to Thonglor
Thonglor is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK), 11.8 mi (18.9 km) from Thonglor
- Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from Thonglor
Things to see and do in and around Thonglor
Things to see near Thonglor:
- Lumphini Park (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Erawan Shrine (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Rajamangala National Stadium (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Victory Monument (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
Things to do in Thonglor
- J Avenue Thonglor
- Soi Thonglor Road
- The Commons
- 953 Community Mall
When is the best time to visit Bangkok?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, February (average 32°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, November, October (average 29°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, August, July (average 281 mm of rainfall)