What's Shinbashi like?
In Shinbashi, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places such as SL Square and Karasumori Shrine while you're here. Tokyo Tower and Tokyo Dome are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Shinbashi
Shinbashi is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Tokyo.
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from Shinbashi
Things to see and do in and around Shinbashi
What to see in Shinbashi
- SL Square
- Karasumori Shrine
Things to do near Shinbashi:
- Toyosu Market (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Old Shimbashi Station (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Caretta Shiodome (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Ginza Six (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tokyo?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, June, August (average 127 mm of rainfall)