What's Vaise like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Vaise? Take time to see the sights such as Massif Central while you're here. Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière and Place de la Croix Rousse are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Vaise
Vaise is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Lyon.
- Lyon (LYS-Saint-Exupery), 13.7 mi (22 km) from Vaise
- Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.), 29.8 mi (47.9 km) from Vaise
Things to see and do in and around Vaise
Things to see near Vaise:
- Massif Central (112.9 mi/181.7 km away)
- Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Place de la Croix Rousse (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Lyon Cathedral (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Place des Terreaux (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
Things to do near Vaise:
- Museum of Fine Arts of Lyon (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Lyon National Opera (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Lyon Confluence Shopping Center (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Part Dieu Mall (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Confluence Museum (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Lyon?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 4°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, June, November (average 87 mm of rainfall)