What's Leme like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Leme, especially its restaurants and beach access. You might want to seek out the neighbourhood's shops while you're here. Beachcombers can spend the day at Copacabana Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Praia do Leme and Avenida Atlantica.
How to get to Leme
Leme is located 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of Rio de Janeiro.
- Rio de Janeiro International Airport (GIG), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from Leme
- Rio de Janeiro (SDU-Santos Dumont), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Leme
- Rio de Janeiro (RRJ-Jacarepaguá-Roberto Marinho), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Leme
Things to see and do in and around Leme
What to see in Leme
- Copacabana Beach
- Praia do Leme
- Morro Do Leme
Things to do near Leme:
- Avenida Atlantica (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Rua Barata Ribeiro (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Rio Sul Shopping Mall (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Botafogo Praia Shopping (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Copacabana Fort (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rio de Janeiro?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, March, February (average 171 mm of rainfall)