What's Old Town of Limassol like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Old Town of Limassol? Nature lovers can visit Seafront Promenade and Limassol Municipal Gardens. There's plenty more to see, including Limassol Castle and Limassol Zoo.
Things to see and do in and around Old Town of Limassol
What to see in Old Town of Limassol
- Limassol Castle
- Dasoudi Beach
- Amathus Beach
- Governor's Beach
- Troodos Mountains
Things to do in Old Town of Limassol
- Limassol Zoo
- Fasouri Watermania Waterpark
Other popular Old Town of Limassol attractions
- Heroes Square
- Limassol Municipal Gardens
- Limassol Salt Lake
- Kourion Beach
- Galatex Beach
When is the best time to visit Limassol?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, February, November (average 45 mm of rainfall)