What's Neuhausen - Nymphenburg like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Neuhausen - Nymphenburg, especially its breweries. You can take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's gardens and shops. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Hirsch Garden and Botanical Garden Munich-Nymphenburg. There's plenty more to see, including Nymphenburg Palace and Herz Jesu Church.
How to get to Neuhausen - Nymphenburg
Neuhausen - Nymphenburg is located 3 mi (4.9 km) from the heart of Munich.
- Franz Josef Strauss International Airport (MUC), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from Neuhausen - Nymphenburg
Getting to Neuhausen - Nymphenburg on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Rotkreuzplatz U-Bahn
- Gern U-Bahn
- Maillingerstrasse U-Bahn
Things to see and do in and around Neuhausen - Nymphenburg
What to see in Neuhausen - Nymphenburg
- Nymphenburg Palace
- Hirsch Garden
- Botanical Garden Munich-Nymphenburg
- Herz Jesu Church
Things to do near Neuhausen - Nymphenburg:
- BMW World (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Theresienwiese (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- Olympia Shopping Mall (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Karlsplatz - Stachus (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Viktualienmarkt (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Munich?