What's Schwanthalerhohe like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Schwanthalerhohe, especially its breweries. Take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's shops. Take time to see places such as Augustiner Brewery and Ruhmeshalle while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Marienplatz and Olympic Park.
How to get to Schwanthalerhohe
Schwanthalerhohe is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Munich.
- Franz Josef Strauss International Airport (MUC), 19 mi (30.5 km) from Schwanthalerhohe
Things to see and do in and around Schwanthalerhohe
What to see in Schwanthalerhohe
- Augustiner Brewery
- Statue of Bavaria
Things to do near Schwanthalerhohe:
- BMW World (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Theresienwiese (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- German Theater (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Karlsplatz - Stachus (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Pinakothek der Moderne (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Munich?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 0°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 120 mm of rainfall)