What's Alexander Heights like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Alexander Heights. Places to visit such as Whiteman Park and Caversham Wildlife Park are not far away. Marangaroo Golf Course and Mirrabooka Square Shopping Centre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Alexander Heights
Alexander Heights is located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 9 mi (14.5 km) from Alexander Heights
Things to see and do in and around Alexander Heights
Things to see near Alexander Heights:
- Whiteman Park (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Rufus Park (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
- Amstel Park (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Susan Park (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Rev. John Smithies Park (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to do near Alexander Heights:
- Caversham Wildlife Park (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Marangaroo Golf Course (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Mirrabooka Square Shopping Centre (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Warwick Grove Shopping Centre (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Bennett Brook Railway (4 mi/6.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perth?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, June (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 27 mm of rainfall)