What's Toronto Old Town Like?There's a lot visitors like about Toronto Old Town, especially its restaurants. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great shops. Top places to visit include Queen Street. Toronto Eaton Centre and Yonge-Dundas Square are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Toronto Old Town?
We have 16 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Toronto Old Town:
The Ivy at VerityLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Fitness center • Spacious rooms
Holiday Inn Express Toronto - Downtown, an IHG HotelCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Beach sun loungers • Central location
St Lawrence Residences And SuitesArt Deco guestrooms with comfy beds
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Central location
How to Get to Toronto Old TownToronto Old Town is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ), 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from Toronto Old Town
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (YTZ), 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Toronto Old Town
Getting to Toronto Old Town on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- King St East at Sherbourne St Stop
- King St East at Jarvis St East Side Stop
- King St East at Jarvis St West Side Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Toronto Old Town
Things to See near Toronto Old Town:
- Queen Street (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Yonge-Dundas Square (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Scotiabank Arena (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- CN Tower (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)