What's Macquarie Park like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Macquarie Park, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great restaurants. Take time to see places such as Macquarie Shopping Centre and Lane Cove National Park while you're here. Circular Quay is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Macquarie Park
Macquarie Park is located 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from Macquarie Park
Things to see and do in and around Macquarie Park
What to see in Macquarie Park
- Macquarie University
- Lane Cove National Park
Things to do near Macquarie Park:
- Macquarie Shopping Centre (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Top Ryde Shopping Center (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Killara Golf Club (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Chatswood Golf Club (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Chatswood Interchange (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)