What's Cabramatta like?
While in Cabramatta, you can enjoy the restaurants. Visit places such as Warwick Farm Racecourse and Westfield Liverpool when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Bankstown Golf Club and Wright Reserve are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Cabramatta
Cabramatta is located 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Cabramatta
Things to see and do in and around Cabramatta
Things to see near Cabramatta:
- University of Wollongong, South Western Sydney Campus (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Western Sydney University, Liverpool Campus (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Wright Reserve (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Inglebar Reserve (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Hind Park (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do near Cabramatta:
- Warwick Farm Racecourse (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Westfield Liverpool (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Bankstown Golf Club (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Casula Mall (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Tik Tocs Indoor Family Fun Centre (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)