What's Prestons like?
While in Prestons, you can enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see the sights such as Tik Tocs Indoor Family Fun Centre while you're here. Westfield Liverpool and Warwick Farm Racecourse are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Prestons
Prestons is located 19.9 mi (32 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 16.8 mi (27 km) from Prestons
Things to see and do in and around Prestons
Things to see near Prestons:
- University of Wollongong, South Western Sydney Campus (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Leacock Regional Park (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Badgerys Creek Memorial Cemetery (2.3 mi/3.8 km away)
- Edmondson Regional Park (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Bunbury Curran Reserve (3 mi/4.9 km away)
Things to do near Prestons:
- Tik Tocs Indoor Family Fun Centre (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Westfield Liverpool (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Warwick Farm Racecourse (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Crossroads Homemaker Centre (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Casula Mall (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)