What's Sapphire Beach like?
When you stay in Sapphire Beach, you can easily get to the beach or visit its gardens. Take time to see the sights such as Sapphire Beach while you're here. Diggers Beach and Big Banana Fun Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Sapphire Beach
Sapphire Beach is located 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the heart of Coffs Harbour.
- Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS), 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from Sapphire Beach
Things to see and do in and around Sapphire Beach
Things to see near Sapphire Beach:
- Sapphire Beach (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Diggers Beach (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Park Beach (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Forest Sky Pier (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Moonee Beach Nature Reserve (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to do near Sapphire Beach:
- Big Banana Fun Park (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Park Beach Plaza (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- The Clog Barn Tourist Attraction & Caravan Park (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Coffs Harbour Showground (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- North Coast Botanic Gardens (5 mi/8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Coffs Harbour?
- Hottest months: February, January, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, April, January (average 177 mm of rainfall)