What's Nob Hill like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Nob Hill, especially its shops and cathedral. Make sure that you enjoy this scenic neighbourhood's great restaurants. Take in some culture at SF Masonic Auditorium and Cable Car Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Grace Cathedral and Van Ness Avenue.
How to get to Nob Hill
Nob Hill is located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the heart of San Francisco.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Nob Hill
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Nob Hill
- Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field), 23.7 mi (38.1 km) from Nob Hill
Getting to Nob Hill on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Washington St & Leavenworth St Stop
- Washington St & Jones St Stop
- Jackson St & Leavenworth St Stop
Things to see and do in and around Nob Hill
Things to see near Nob Hill:
- Grace Cathedral (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Golden Gate Bridge (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Chinatown Alleyways (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- 450 Sutter Building (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Westin St Francis Hotel Glass Elevators (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
Things to do in Nob Hill
- SF Masonic Auditorium
- Cable Car Museum
- Van Ness Avenue
When is the best time to visit San Francisco?