What's Sunrise Beach like?
In Sunrise Beach, you can easily get to the beach. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Orient Bushland Reserve South and Noosa National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Sunshine Beach and Noosa Hill.
How to get to Sunrise Beach
Sunrise Beach is located 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from the heart of Sunshine Coast.
- Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast), 13.1 mi (21 km) from Sunrise Beach
Things to see and do in and around Sunrise Beach
What to see in Sunrise Beach
- Orient Bushland Reserve South
- Sunshine Beach
- Noosa National Park
- Noosa Hill
- Orient Bushland Reserve North
Things to do near Sunrise Beach:
- Sunshine Beach Village Shops (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Hastings Street (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Lake Weyba (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
Other popular Sunrise Beach attractions
- Caribbean Bushland Reserve
- Dame Patti Bushland Reserve
- Heathland Bushland Reserve
- Girraween Nature Refuge