What's Mount Tamborine like?
While in Mount Tamborine, you can spend time at the gardens and spas. Enjoy this a relaxing neighbourhood's mountain views. Take time to see places such as Tamborine National Park Lepidozamia Section and Tamborine Mountain Golf Culb while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Tamborine National Park Guanaba Section and Guanaba Indigenous Protected Area.
How to get to Mount Tamborine
Mount Tamborine is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Tamborine Mountain.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from Mount Tamborine
Things to see and do in and around Mount Tamborine
What to see in Mount Tamborine
- Tamborine National Park Lepidozamia Section
- Tamborine National Park Guanaba Section
- Guanaba Indigenous Protected Area
Things to do near Mount Tamborine:
- Tamborine Mountain Golf Culb (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Glow Worm Caves (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Gallery Walk (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Mount Nathan Winery (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Cedar Creek Estate Vineyard and Winery (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tamborine Mountain?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)