What's Cimiez like?
Cimiez is notable for its historical sites. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and ocean views, as well as its shops. Take in some culture at Matisse Museum and Marc Chagall National Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center and Cimiez Amphitheater.
How to get to Cimiez
Cimiez is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Nice.
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Cimiez
Things to see and do in and around Cimiez
What to see in Cimiez
- Universite de Nice
- Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center
- Cimiez Amphitheater
Things to do in Cimiez
- Matisse Museum
- Marc Chagall National Museum
- Franciscan Museum
- Conservatory of Nice
- Musée et Site Archéologiques
When is the best time to visit Nice?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, December, September (average 68 mm of rainfall)