What's Laim like?
While in Laim, you can enjoy the breweries. Olympic Park and Marienplatz are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include BMW World and Allianz Arena.
How to get to Laim
Laim is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Munich.
- Franz Josef Strauss International Airport (MUC), 20 mi (32.1 km) from Laim
Getting to Laim on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Laimer Place Station
- Friedenheimer Street U-Bahn
- Laim S-Bahn
Things to see and do in and around Laim
Things to see near Laim:
- Olympic Park (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Marienplatz (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Nymphenburg Palace (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Sendlinger Tor (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Technical University of Munich (3.1 mi/5 km away)
Things to do near Laim:
- BMW World (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Theresienwiese (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Karlsplatz - Stachus (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Viktualienmarkt (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Olympia Shopping Mall (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Munich?