What's Sachsenhausen Nord like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Sachsenhausen Nord, especially its restaurants and riverfront access. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and bars. Spend an afternoon at Frankfurt Zoo or Senckenberg Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Staedel Museum and Museumsufer.
How to get to Sachsenhausen Nord
Sachsenhausen Nord is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Frankfurt.
- Frankfurt Airport (FRA), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Sachsenhausen Nord
- Mainz (QFZ-Mainz Finthen), 25.2 mi (40.5 km) from Sachsenhausen Nord
Travelling to Sachsenhausen Nord by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- South Station/Schweizer Straße Tram Stop
- Frankfurt (Main) Süd Station
Getting to Sachsenhausen Nord on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Schwanthalerstraße Tram Stop
- Schweizer Place U-Bahn
- Oppenheimer Landstraße Tram Stop
Things to see and do in and around Sachsenhausen Nord
What to see in Sachsenhausen Nord
- Eiserner Steg
- St. Paul's Church
- Frankfurt Cathedral
Things to do in Sachsenhausen Nord
- Staedel Museum
- Museum MMK for Modern Art