What's Deer Valley like?
In Deer Valley, you can spend time visit the live music, theatre scene and entertainment venues. Travellers like this romantic neighbourhood for its captivating mountain views. Top places to visit include Park City Mountain Resort. There's plenty more to see, including Snowflake Ski Lift and Silver Lake Express Lift.
How to get to Deer Valley
Deer Valley is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Park City.
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC), 28.2 mi (45.3 km) from Deer Valley
Things to see and do in and around Deer Valley
Things to see near Deer Valley:
- Jordanelle State Park (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Jordanelle Reservoir (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Olympic Welcome Plaza (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Prospector Square (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- National Ability Center (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
Things to do near Deer Valley:
- Egyptian Theatre (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Main Street (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Alpine Coaster (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Park City Museum (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Kimball Art Center (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Park City?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average -4°C)
- Rainiest months: December, March, January, November (average 172 mm of rainfall)