What's Iztacalco like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Iztacalco. Take a fun excursion to Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez. There's plenty more to see, including Sports Palace Dome and Foro Sol.
How to get to Iztacalco
Iztacalco is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of Mexico City.
- Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX), 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from Iztacalco
- Santa Lucía, Mexico (NLU-Felipe Ángeles Intl.), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from Iztacalco
Getting to Iztacalco on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Coyuya Station
- Iztacalco Station
- Santa Anita Station
Things to see and do in and around Iztacalco
What to see in Iztacalco
- Sports Palace Dome
- Foro Sol
- Alfredo Harp Helú Stadium
- Magdalena Mixhuca Sports City
Things to do near Iztacalco:
- Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Palacio de Bellas Artes (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Central de Abasto (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Madero Street (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Parque Delta (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)