What's Brighton-le-Sands like?
In Brighton-le-Sands, you can easily get to the beach or simply visit the bars. Take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's spas. Take time to see places such as Lady Robinson's Beach and Botany Bay while you're here. Circular Quay is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Brighton-le-Sands
Brighton-le-Sands is located 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Brighton-le-Sands
Things to see and do in and around Brighton-le-Sands
What to see in Brighton-le-Sands
- Lady Robinson's Beach
- Botany Bay
Things to do near Brighton-le-Sands:
- Westfield Eastgardens (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- The Mill (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Enmore Theatre (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Rockdale Plaza Shopping Centre (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Kogarah Golf Course (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)