What's City Centre Salzburg like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about City Centre Salzburg, especially its shops and historical sites. Enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's live music scene and selection of restaurants. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Mirabell Palace and Gardens and Augustiner Brewery. There's plenty more to see, including Mirabell Gardens and Salzburg Congress Convention Center.
How to get to City Centre Salzburg
- Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from City Centre Salzburg
Things to see and do in and around City Centre Salzburg
What to see in City Centre Salzburg
- Mirabell Palace and Gardens
- Mirabell Gardens
- Mozarteum University of Salzburg
- Augustiner Brewery
Things to do in City Centre Salzburg
- Linzer Gasse
- Europark Shopping Center
- Salzburg Zoo
- Badepark Inzell
- Salzburg Baroque Museum
Other popular City Centre Salzburg attractions
- Berchtesgaden National Park
When is the best time to visit Salzburg?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, January (average 221 mm of rainfall)