What's Leura like?
Leura is notable for its picturesque gardens. Travellers like this family-friendly neighbourhood for its captivating mountain views. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Sublime Point Lookout and Blue Mountains National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Leura Mall and Leura Cascades.
Things to see and do in and around Leura
What to see in Leura
- Leura Cascades
- Sublime Point Lookout
- Blue Mountains National Park
Things to do in Leura
- Leura Mall
- Leura Golf Club
- Everglades Historic House & Gardens
- Leuralla New South Wales Toy and Railway Museum
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, June, January (average 142 mm of rainfall)