What's Sierra Shores like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Sierra Shores. Nature lovers can visit Heavenly Valley. Heavenly Ski Resort is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Sierra Shores
Sierra Shores is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Bijou Park.
- Lake Tahoe, CA (TVL), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Sierra Shores
- Truckee, CA (TKF-Truckee Tahoe), 27.5 mi (44.2 km) from Sierra Shores
Things to see and do in and around Sierra Shores
Things to see near Sierra Shores:
- Heavenly Valley (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- El Dorado Beach (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Ski Run Marina (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- South Lake Tahoe Ice Arena (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Lakeside Beach (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
Things to do near Sierra Shores:
- The Shops at Heavenly Village (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Casino at Harveys Lake Tahoe (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Casino at Harrah's Lake Tahoe (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Casino at MontBleu Lake Tahoe (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bijou Park?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 0°C)
- Rainiest months: February, December, January, March (average 80 mm of rainfall)