What's Union Square like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Union Square? Top places in the larger area to visit include Red Rocks Amphitheater and Union Station. Empower Field at Mile High and Ball Arena are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Union Square
Union Square is located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of Lakewood.
- Denver International Airport (DEN), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) from Union Square
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from Union Square
Things to see and do in and around Union Square
Things to see near Union Square:
- Denver Federal Center (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Bandimere Speedway (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Colorado School of Mines (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Lakewood Cultural Center (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Matthews Winters Park (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do near Union Square:
- Red Rocks Amphitheater (5 mi/8 km away)
- Colorado Mills Mall (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Dinosaur Ridge (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Coors Brewery (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Applewood Golf Course (3.1 mi/5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Lakewood?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: May, July, April, June (average 48 mm of rainfall)