What's Lakota Hills like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Lakota Hills. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Red Rocks Amphitheater. Coors Brewery and Colorado Mills Mall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Lakota Hills
Lakota Hills is located 1.9 mi (3 km) from the heart of Golden.
- Denver International Airport (DEN), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from Lakota Hills
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from Lakota Hills
Things to see and do in and around Lakota Hills
Things to see near Lakota Hills:
- Colorado School of Mines (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Red Rocks Park (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Apex Park (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Clear Creek History Park (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do near Lakota Hills:
- Red Rocks Amphitheater (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Coors Brewery (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Colorado Mills Mall (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Dinosaur Ridge (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Fossil Trace Golf Club (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Golden?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: May, April, September, March (average 66 mm of rainfall)