What's Destiny Shores like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Destiny Shores? Places such as Crystal Sands Beach and Destin Commons are just a little farther away. Henderson Beach State Park and Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Destiny Shores
Destiny Shores is located 3.1 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Destin.
- Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from Destiny Shores
- Destin, FL (DSI-Destin-Fort Walton Beach), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Destiny Shores
Things to see and do in and around Destiny Shores
Things to see near Destiny Shores:
- Crystal Sands Beach (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Henderson Beach State Park (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- James Lee Park (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Morgan Sports Center (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
Things to do near Destiny Shores:
- Destin Commons (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Silver Sands Premium Outlets (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Emerald Bay Golf Club (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Gator Beach (2 mi/3.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Destin?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, March, June (average 167 mm of rainfall)