What's Foothills like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Foothills. Top places in the larger area to visit include Red Rocks Amphitheater and Union Station. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Empower Field at Mile High and Ball Arena.
How to get to Foothills
Foothills is located 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of Lakewood.
- Denver International Airport (DEN), 27 mi (43.4 km) from Foothills
- Broomfield, CO (BJC-Rocky Mountain Metropolitan), 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from Foothills
Things to see and do in and around Foothills
Things to see near Foothills:
- Denver Federal Center (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Bandimere Speedway (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Red Rocks Park (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Lakewood Cultural Center (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Matthews Winters Park (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
Things to do near Foothills:
- Red Rocks Amphitheater (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Colorado Mills Mall (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Dinosaur Ridge (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Belmar Shopping Mall (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Applewood Golf Course (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Lakewood?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 2°C)
- Rainiest months: May, July, April, June (average 48 mm of rainfall)