What's Central Rim like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Central Rim. Take time to see the sights such as Stage Coach Theatre while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Knitting Factory and Boise Centre.
How to get to Central Rim
Central Rim is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Boise.
- Boise Airport (BOI), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Central Rim
Things to see and do in and around Central Rim
Things to see near Central Rim:
- Boise State University (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Boise Centre (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Ann Morrison Park (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Boise Depot (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Idaho Central Arena (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to do near Central Rim:
- Stage Coach Theatre (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Knitting Factory (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Boise Towne Square Mall (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Morrison Center for the Performing Arts (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Egyptian Theatre (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Boise Bench?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: December, March, May, November (average 36 mm of rainfall)