What's Central Rim like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Central Rim. Take time to see the sights such as Stage Coach Theatre while you're here. Ann Morrison Park and Knitting Factory are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Central Rim
Central Rim is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Boise.
- Boise Airport (BOI), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Central Rim
Things to see and do in and around Central Rim
Things to see near Central Rim:
- Ann Morrison Park (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Veterans Memorial Park (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Boise Centre (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Idaho Central Arena (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Boise State University (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
Things to do near Central Rim:
- Stage Coach Theatre (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Knitting Factory (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Morrison Center for the Performing Arts (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Egyptian Theatre (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Zoo Boise (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Boise Bench?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: December, March, May, November (average 36 mm of rainfall)