What's Ragon et la Malnoue like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Ragon et la Malnoue. Nature lovers can visit Loire Valley. Machines of the Isle of Nantes and Jules Verne Museum are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Ragon et la Malnoue
Ragon et la Malnoue is located 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of Reze.
- Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Ragon et la Malnoue
Things to see and do in and around Ragon et la Malnoue
Things to see near Ragon et la Malnoue:
- Loire Valley (117.3 mi/188.8 km away)
- University of Nantes (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- La Cite Nantes Event Center (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Nantes Cathedral (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
Things to do near Ragon et la Malnoue:
- Machines of the Isle of Nantes (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Jules Verne Museum (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Centre Commercial Beaulieu (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Passage Pommeraye (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Theatre Graslin (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Reze?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: December, November, October, January (average 83 mm of rainfall)