What's Argyroupoli like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Argyroupoli? Parthenon and Acropolis are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Syntagma Square and Port of Piraeus.
How to get to Argyroupoli
Argyroupoli is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Elliniko-Argyroupoli.
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Argyroupoli
Getting to Argyroupoli on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Argyroupoli Station
- Alimos Station
Things to see and do in and around Argyroupoli
Things to see near Argyroupoli:
- Parthenon (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Acropolis (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Syntagma Square (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Glyfada's Second Beach (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Temple of Olympian Zeus (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
Things to do near Argyroupoli:
- Acropolis Museum (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Athens Metro Mall (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Glyfada Golf Club of Athens (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Athens National Garden (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- National Museum of Contemporary Art (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Elliniko-Argyroupoli?