What's Sandy Beach like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Sandy Beach? Nature lovers can visit El Pinacate and Gran Desierto de Altar Biosphere Reserve and El Pinacate y Gran Desierto de Altar Biosphere Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Bonita Beach and Mirador Beach.
Things to see and do in and around Sandy Beach
What to see in Sandy Beach
- Bonita Beach
- Mirador Beach
- Encanto Beach
- Miramar Beach
- El Pinacate and Gran Desierto de Altar Biosphere Reserve
Things to do near Sandy Beach:
- Rodeo Drive Cholla Mall Curios (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- The Links Golf Course (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Competition Hill (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- La Spa (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
Other popular Sandy Beach attractions
- El Pinacate y Gran Desierto de Altar Biosphere Reserve
- Islands and Protected Areas of the Gulf of California
- Plaza del Malecón
- Alto Golfo de California Biosphere Reserve
When is the best time to visit Puerto Peñasco?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: September, July, December, August (average 15 mm of rainfall)