What's Mont Boron like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Mont Boron? Nature lovers can visit Mont Boron Park and Baie des Anges. There's plenty more to see, including Nice Ferry Terminal and Port of Nice.
How to get to Mont Boron
Mont Boron is located 2 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Nice.
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Mont Boron
Things to see and do in and around Mont Boron
What to see in Mont Boron
- Nice Ferry Terminal
- Port of Nice
- Mont Boron Park
- Baie des Anges
- Bains Militaires
Things to do near Mont Boron:
- Promenade des Anglais (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Cours Saleya (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Nice Opera (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Villa Ephrussi (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Nice?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, December, September (average 68 mm of rainfall)