What's Trappers Ridge like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Trappers Ridge. Top places in the larger area to visit include Island at Pigeon Forge and Titanic Museum. Dollywood and Gatlinburg SkyLift Park are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Trappers Ridge
Trappers Ridge is located 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the heart of Sevierville.
- Alcoa - Knoxville Airport (TYS), 21 mi (33.8 km) from Trappers Ridge
Things to see and do in and around Trappers Ridge
Things to see near Trappers Ridge:
- LeConte Center At Pigeon Forge (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- The Ripken Experience - Pigeon Forge (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Patriot Park (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Waldens Creek (1.2 mi/2 km away)
Things to do near Trappers Ridge:
- Island at Pigeon Forge (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Titanic Museum (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Dollywood (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Great Smoky Mountain Wheel (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Hollywood Wax Museum (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sevierville?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: May, July, March, January (average 109 mm of rainfall)