What's Ukumehame Ahupuaa like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Ukumehame Ahupuaa. Take time to see places such as West Maui Mountains and Papalaua Beach Park while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Ukumehame Beach Park and Mile Marker 14 Beach.
How to get to Ukumehame Ahupuaa
Ukumehame Ahupuaa is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Maalaea.
- Kahului, HI (OGG), 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from Ukumehame Ahupuaa
- Kapalua, HI (JHM-West Maui), 14.1 mi (22.6 km) from Ukumehame Ahupuaa
- Lanai City, HI (LNY-Lanai), 26 mi (41.9 km) from Ukumehame Ahupuaa
Things to see and do in and around Ukumehame Ahupuaa
What to see in Ukumehame Ahupuaa
- West Maui Mountains
- Papalaua Beach Park
- Ukumehame Beach Park
- Mile Marker 14 Beach
When is the best time to visit Maalaea?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, March, November (average 69 mm of rainfall)