What's Little Creek Falls like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Little Creek Falls? Dollywood and Island at Pigeon Forge are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Titanic Museum and Great Smoky Mountains National Park Headquarters are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Little Creek Falls
Little Creek Falls is located 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the heart of Sevierville.
- Alcoa - Knoxville Airport (TYS), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from Little Creek Falls
Things to see and do in and around Little Creek Falls
Things to see near Little Creek Falls:
- Walker Sisters Place (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Metcalf Bottoms (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Metcalf Bottoms Picnic Area (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Waldens Creek (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- The Sinks (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
Things to do near Little Creek Falls:
- Great Smoky Mountains Heritage Center (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- River Rage Go-Kart Track (5 mi/8 km away)
- Next To Heaven (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Lee Roberson Art Gallery (3.9 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sevierville?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: May, July, March, January (average 109 mm of rainfall)