What's Surfcrest Village like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Surfcrest Village? Take time to see the sights such as St. Augustine Beach while you're here. St. Johns County Ocean Pier and St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Surfcrest Village
Surfcrest Village is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of St. Augustine Beach.
- St. Augustine, FL (UST-Northeast Florida Regional), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from Surfcrest Village
Things to see and do in and around Surfcrest Village
Things to see near Surfcrest Village:
- St. Augustine Beach (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- St. Johns County Ocean Pier (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Anastasia State Park (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Bridge of Lions (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Cathedral Basilica of St. Augustine (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Things to do near Surfcrest Village:
- St. Augustine Alligator Farm Zoological Park (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- St. Augustine Lighthouse & Maritime Museum (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- St. George Street (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Lightner Museum (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Aviles Street (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit St. Augustine Beach?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, June, July (average 155 mm of rainfall)