What's Emiliano Zapata like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Emiliano Zapata. Visit places such as La Madera Beach and Zihuatanejo Bay when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. La Ropa Beach and El Palmar Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Emiliano Zapata
Emiliano Zapata is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Zihuatanejo.
- Ixtapa, Guerrero (ZIH-Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo Intl.), 7 mi (11.3 km) from Emiliano Zapata
Things to see and do in and around Emiliano Zapata
Things to see near Emiliano Zapata:
- La Madera Beach (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Zihuatanejo Bay (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- La Ropa Beach (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- El Palmar Beach (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Principal Beach (0.6 mi/1 km away)
Things to do near Emiliano Zapata:
- Municipal Market (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Archaeological Museum of the Great Coast (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Ixtapa Golf Course (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Magic World Aquapark (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Marina Ixtapa Golf Club (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Zihuatanejo?
- Hottest months: June, August, May, July (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: June, September, August, July (average 314 mm of rainfall)