What's Vicente Guerrero like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Vicente Guerrero? Visit places such as La Madera Beach and La Ropa Beach when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Zihuatanejo Bay and El Palmar Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Vicente Guerrero
Vicente Guerrero is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Zihuatanejo.
- Ixtapa, Guerrero (ZIH-Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo Intl.), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Vicente Guerrero
Things to see and do in and around Vicente Guerrero
Things to see near Vicente Guerrero:
- La Madera Beach (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- La Ropa Beach (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Zihuatanejo Bay (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- El Palmar Beach (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Kioto Plaza (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
Things to do near Vicente Guerrero:
- Municipal Market (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Archaeological Museum of the Great Coast (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Ixtapa Golf Course (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Magic World Aquapark (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Marina Ixtapa Golf Club (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Zihuatanejo?
- Hottest months: June, August, May, July (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: June, September, August, July (average 314 mm of rainfall)