What's Balcones like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Balcones. Places such as El Charco del Ingenio and El Jardin are just a little farther away. Parish Church of San Miguel Arcangel and San Miguel de Allende Historical Museum are a couple of places to see nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Balcones
Things to see near Balcones:
- El Charco del Ingenio (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- El Jardin (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Parish Church of San Miguel Arcangel (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Juarez Park (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- San Miguel de Allende Public Library (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
Things to do near Balcones:
- San Miguel de Allende Historical Museum (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Malanquin Golf Club (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- The Other Face of Mexico (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Artisan Market (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Fabrica La Aurora (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit San Miguel de Allende?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, September (average 169 mm of rainfall)