What's Green Lake like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Green Lake. Take time to see places such as Green Lake Park and West Green Lake Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Bathhouse Theater and East Green Lake Beach.
How to get to Green Lake
Green Lake is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of Seattle.
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from Green Lake
- Seattle, WA (LKE-Lake Union Seaplane Base), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Green Lake
- Seattle, WA (BFI-Boeing Field), 9.7 mi (15.7 km) from Green Lake
Things to see and do in and around Green Lake
What to see in Green Lake
- Green Lake Park
- West Green Lake Beach
- Bathhouse Theater
- East Green Lake Beach
Things to do near Green Lake:
- Pike Place Market (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Seattle Waterfront (4.9 mi/8 km away)
- Woodland Park Zoo (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Neptune Theater (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Theo Chocolate Factory (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seattle?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: November, December, January, February (average 139 mm of rainfall)