What's El Chorro like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit El Chorro? Visit places such as Juarez Park and Parish Church of San Miguel Arcangel when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. San Miguel de Allende Historical Museum and El Jardin are two places to visit nearby.
Things to see and do in and around El Chorro
Things to see near El Chorro:
- Juarez Park (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Parish Church of San Miguel Arcangel (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- El Jardin (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- El Charco del Ingenio (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Santa Cruz del Chorro Chapel (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
Things to do near El Chorro:
- San Miguel de Allende Historical Museum (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Malanquin Golf Club (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- El Nigromante Ignacio Ramirez Cultural Center (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- The Other Face of Mexico (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Artisan Market (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit San Miguel de Allende?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, September (average 169 mm of rainfall)