What's Ziadie Gardens like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Ziadie Gardens? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Bob Marley Museum. Devon House and Emancipation Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Ziadie Gardens
Ziadie Gardens is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the heart of Kingston.
- Kingston (KIN-Norman Manley Intl.), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Ziadie Gardens
- Ocho Rios (OCJ-Ian Fleming Intl.), 28.2 mi (45.4 km) from Ziadie Gardens
Things to see and do in and around Ziadie Gardens
Things to see near Ziadie Gardens:
- Devon House (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Emancipation Park (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Kingston and St. Andrew Parish Library (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- National Stadium (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- National Heroes Park (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
Things to do near Ziadie Gardens:
- Bob Marley Museum (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Tropical Plaza (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Manor Park Plaza (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- African-Caribbean Heritage Centre (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- National Gallery of Jamaica (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kingston?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, August, November (average 146 mm of rainfall)