What's Montecarlo like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Montecarlo. Visit places such as Plaza Altabrisa and La Isla Mérida Cabo Norte when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Paseo de Montejo and Plaza Galerias Mall are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Montecarlo
Montecarlo is located 5 mi (8.1 km) from the heart of Mérida.
- Merida, Yucatan (MID-Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl.), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Montecarlo
Things to see and do in and around Montecarlo
Things to see near Montecarlo:
- Paseo de Montejo (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Yucatan Siglo XXI Convention Center (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Mérida Cathedral (5 mi/8 km away)
- Yucatan International Convention Center (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Monument to the Fatherland (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
Things to do near Montecarlo:
- Plaza Altabrisa (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- La Isla Mérida Cabo Norte (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Plaza Galerias Mall (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- The Harbor Lifestyle Mall (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Paseo 60 (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mérida?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, July (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, June, August (average 104 mm of rainfall)