What's Fort George Heights like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Fort George Heights. Places such as Worthing Beach and St. Lawrence Bay are just a little farther away. Rockley Beach and Dover Beach are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Fort George Heights
Fort George Heights is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Kent.
- Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Fort George Heights
Things to see and do in and around Fort George Heights
Things to see near Fort George Heights:
- Worthing Beach (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- St. Lawrence Bay (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Rockley Beach (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Dover Beach (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Turtle Beach (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Fort George Heights:
- Atlantis Submarines Adventure (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Rockley Golf Course (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Lanterns Mall (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Barbados Museum & Historical Society (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Barbados Golf Club (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kent?
- Hottest months: May, June, September, July (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, April (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, August, September (average 153 mm of rainfall)