What's Aldea Like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Aldea? Places like San Miguel de Allende Historical Museum and Parish Church of San Miguel Arcangel are just a little farther away. Juarez Park and El Jardin are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Aldea?
Some of the top places to stay in Aldea:
Los Agaves Hotel BoutiqueCity-center hotel
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Hotel Posada la Aldea3.5-star hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
Things to See and Do in and around Aldea
Things to See near Aldea:
- Parish Church of San Miguel Arcangel (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Juarez Park (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- El Jardin (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- El Charco del Ingenio (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Santa Cruz del Chorro Chapel (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
Things to Do near Aldea:
- San Miguel de Allende Historical Museum (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Malanquin Golf Club (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- El Nigromante Ignacio Ramirez Cultural Center (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Artisan Market (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- The Other Face of Mexico (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit San Miguel de Allende?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 70°F)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 60°F)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, September (average 7 inches of rainfall)