What's Bangkal like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Bangkal? SM Mall of Asia and Resorts World Manila are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Manila Bay is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Bangkal
Bangkal is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Makati.
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from Bangkal
Things to see and do in and around Bangkal
Things to see near Bangkal:
- Manila Bay (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Baclaran Church (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Department of Foreign Affairs (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- World Trade Center Manila (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- De La Salle University-Manila (2 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Bangkal:
- SM Mall of Asia (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Resorts World Manila (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Greenbelt Shopping Mall (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Ayala Center (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Glorietta Mall (1 mi/1.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Makati?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 365 mm of rainfall)