What's Colonia San Antonio like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Colonia San Antonio? Places such as San Miguel de Allende Historical Museum and Parish Church of San Miguel Arcangel are just a little farther away. El Jardin and Juarez Park are two places to visit nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Colonia San Antonio
Things to see near Colonia San Antonio:
- Allende Institute (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Parish Church of San Miguel Arcangel (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- El Jardin (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Juarez Park (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- El Charco del Ingenio (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
Things to do near Colonia San Antonio:
- San Miguel de Allende Historical Museum (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Malanquin Golf Club (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Xote Aquatic Park (5 mi/8 km away)
- El Nigromante Ignacio Ramirez Cultural Center (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Artisan Market (0.8 mi/1.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit San Miguel de Allende?
- Hottest months: May, June, April, July (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, August, September (average 169 mm of rainfall)